Join our startup to help build the largest SaaS in Thailand for Thai SMEs
Our main technology stacks are;
- Angular 9
- Node - Typescript
- C#.NET, Swift, Kotlin, Java-Android
- Serverless Technologies (AWS Lambda)
- Mono-repository (nx.dev)
- Kubernetes and AWS ECS
- MongoDB, MsSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, S3
Why is this good for you?
- The opportunity to join a tech startup and have an impact on how quality products are built for the new world customers.
- The challenge to take on responsibilities, build functionality in sprints, and launch code in-time to serve real users, and get direct feedback from them.
- The opportunity to work with like-minded and dynamic teams.
- The opportunity to develop on scalable infrastructure and varieties of technologies across different cloud platforms and programming languages.
- Opportunity to deep-dive into a complex SASS platform with multiple applications and work on mono-repository work-flow like the way Google, Microsoft, and Facebook do.
- Learn how to deliver to thousands of users in real-time without disrupting their usage.
- Get direct feedback from the founding team.
Technical Skills for this role:
- You have a strong knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming.
- You are able to write well-documented, clean code.
- You have experience with package manager (CocoaPod, Swift package manager)
- You have experience with MVVM Architecture and Kotlin Multiplatform
- You have experience with Swift of Objective-C (normally used Swift)
- You are confident in your Git and Github skills.
- You are good and solving problems and unblocking work for your team.
- You have experience with XCUITest and XCTest
Useful skills for this role:
- You have used JIRA and understand what a good workflow looks like.
- You have used code quality tools, ideally github.
- You have contributed to open-source tools or code.
- You have used at least three library (Firebase, ObjectMapper, RxSwift, Apollo, Realm (Multiplatform), Reaktive (Multiplatform))
Human skills we look for:
- You are a confident communicator.
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- You can participate in developing ideas and have a constructive dialogue with your colleagues
- You strive to be an expert in your chosen field.
- You love to be challenged, in and out of your day job.
- You can understand, refine, and plan the tasks ahead.
- You can contribute to motivating the team.
- You understand how to stay focussed on delivering.
- You are kind and enjoy teaching others.