Join our startup to help build the largest SaaS in Thailand for Thai SMEs
Our main technology stacks are;
- Angular 13
- Node - Typescript
- C#.NET, Swift, Kotlin, Java-Android
- Serverless Technologies (AWS Lambda)
- Mono-repository (nx.dev)
- Kubernetes and AWS ECS
- MongoDB, MsSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, S3
Why is this good for you?
- The opportunity to join a tech startup and have an impact on how quality products are built for the new world customers.
- The challenge to take on responsibilities, build functionality in sprints, and launch code in-time to serve real users, and get direct feedback from them.
- The opportunity to work with like-minded and dynamic teams.
- The opportunity to develop on scalable infrastructure and varieties of technologies across different cloud platforms and programming languages.
- Opportunity to deep-dive into a complex SASS platform with multiple applications and work on mono-repository work-flow like the way Google, Microsoft, and Facebook do.
- Learn how to deliver to thousands of users in real-time without disrupting their usage.
- Get direct feedback from the founding team.
Here is what you'll need day one:
- Develop on our modern stack using: Node-Typescript, Angular, Vue.js, Dotnet, Styled Components and ES6 in a trunk-based development within nx.dev workspace; you build it, you own it!
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in the user experience
- Build front end services for large scale, enterprise highly interactive web applications utilizing TypeScript, Angular,Vue.js and integrating Restful APIs
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Understanding of web and layout technologies like ES7, CSS, Flexbox
- You have used at least two of the following: Angular, Vue.js, Rxjs, Typescript, Node.js, .NET
Experience needed for This Role:
- You have a firm grasp of Typescript and its nuances, including ES6+ syntax.
- You are good at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- You have experience with automated testing suites, like Jest and Cypress.
- You are confident in your Git and Github skills.
- You are confident with your HTML and CSS skills
- You are into Object Oriented Programming (SOLID)
Useful Skills for This Role:
- You have used JIRA and understand what a good workflow looks like.
- You have used code quality tools, ideally GitHub.
- You have contributed to open-source tools or code.
- You have used at least two of the following: Angular, Vue.JS, Rxjs, Typescript, Node.js, .NET
Human skills we look for:
- You are a confident communicator.
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- You can participate in developing ideas and have a constructive dialogue with your colleagues
- You strive to be an expert in your chosen field.
- You love to be challenged, in and out of your day job.
- You can understand, refine, and plan the tasks ahead.
- You can contribute to motivating the team.
- You understand how to stay focussed on delivering.
- You are kind and enjoy teaching others.