Join our startup to help build the largest SaaS in Thailand for Thai SMEs
Our main technology stacks are;
- Angular 9
- Node - Typescript
- C#.NET, Swift, Kotlin, Java-Android
- Serverless Technologies (AWS Lambda)
- Mono-repository (nx.dev)
- Kubernetes and AWS ECS
- MongoDB, MsSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, S3
Why is this good for you?
- The opportunity to join a tech startup and have an impact on how quality products are built for the new world customers.
- The challenge to take on responsibilities, build functionality in sprints, and launch code in-time to serve real users, and get direct feedback from them.
- The opportunity to work with like-minded and dynamic teams.
- The opportunity to develop on scalable infrastructure and varieties of technologies across different cloud platforms and programming languages.
- Opportunity to deep-dive into a complex SASS platform with multiple applications and work on mono-repository work-flow like the way Google, Microsoft, and Facebook do.
- Learn how to deliver to thousands of users in real-time without disrupting their usage.
- Get direct feedback from the founding team.
- Specialist in C# .NET
- Work as part of a squad developing SaaS platform using Agile methodology
- Work closely with our product and design teams to innovate Solutions
- Work in a trunk-base development process to ensure high quality code with scalable system
- Excellent understanding of Test Driven Development and SOLID OOP Principles
- Hands on experience of MSSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Excellent understanding of git workflow management
- 3+ years of full stack development experience
- Prior experience in SaaS and or financial services is a plus
- System design/architecture knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Jenkins & AWS is a plus
- The mindset of a hacker, you've got security front of mind
- Experience in A/B testing is a plus
- A proactive and collaborative approach; you love working with people and people love working with you
- You are able to write well-documented, clean code.
- You are good at debugging third-party dependencies and understanding its concepts.