About the Digital Marketing Manager position
The Digital Marketing Manager develops, implements, tracks, and optimizes digital marketing campaigns across all Assigned digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of concepts regarding marketing tools, strategies, and integrated digital marketing campaigns. You should be able to lead a digital marketing campaign from conception to full execution. The Digital Marketing manager ensures that campaigns launch on time, and within budget. You will work with a variety of other teams including marketing, programmers, and vendors.
- Plan and execute all web, social media, influencer advertising campaigns.
- Plan and maintain social media presence to grow followers and engagement.
- Create a roster of influencers to support brand and revenue goals and coordinate end to end process
- Provide brand marketing strategy to help support FlowAccount’s image, positioning and message across multiple platforms
- Measure and report on digital marketing campaign performance, and assess these against goals such as ROI and KPIs.
- Make sure that business and revenue goal are align among working team
- Connect the Dot, make sure each working team works together seamlessly in order to achieve the marketing and business goals.
- Brainstorm new creative growth strategies for the brand across multiple social channels.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Track and maintain a team working schedule to be on time.
- Monitor social comments around product and company to make sure image is consistent
- Provide frequent updates and reports across teams to make smarter decisions
- At least 5 years experienced managed online marketing team
- Excel in managing online marketing campaign and project timeline
- Great understanding of online marketing metrics such as reach, engagement, pageview, session and conversion.
- Motivated, energetic, analytical, forward-thinking with good interpersonal skills.
- Self starter
- Able to work under high pressure
- Fast learner and initiative.
- In-house and agency backgrounds are a bonus